Monday, February 3, 2014

Random update from campus library

Sitting in the campus library.  Just nailed my Vital Signs checkout, and I'm one small step closer to being a nurse.  Wishing that I could slip into another dimension where time sits at a standstill so I could spend some time writing.  The plot and outline of TOTB vol. 2 are continually unfolding in my mind, and I'm going to be introducing some really exciting and fun new characters, not to mention taking some of the characters from volume one in some completely new directions. 

Something that I have been doing quite a bit of is networking with other authors and lots of readers.  Only recently, I was more than a little intimidated by the seemingly daunting idea of networking, as I have never really done it before, at least not on purpose.  To my great surprise, I've enjoyed every bit of it so far. 
Connecting with others with the same interests as me (writing/reading fantasy) is a blast.  Duh!

Seeing what others have been doing with their books, blogs, websites, Goodreads groups, etc., has been very inspiring and informative.  Hopefully you'll see some of that inspiration come through in my blogs and other stuff, time permitting. 

Well, I'm meeting with my study group here in 5 minutes, so I'd best say farewell for now.  Thanks for reading, and thanks for your support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment